groups » Global Health News, Events and Conferences » 6th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2015Attached files: 6th_Annual_Clinical_Trials_Summit_2015.pdf
Greetings from Virtue Insight,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for our upcoming “6th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2015” The conference will be held on 28th & 29th May 2015, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India.
• K. Bangarurajan, Dy. Drugs Controller (I) CDSCO, DCGI
• Arun Bhatt, President, Clininvent Research
• Bhaswat S. Chakraborty, Senior VP, R&D, Cadila
• Amit Arora, Head Medical Affairs, Merck Serono
• Ashwani Pandita, Head Quality Management and Training, Global Clinical Research Operations, Glenmark
• Kedar Suvarnapathaki, Head - Regulatory Affairs, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Chirag Trivedi, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi Aventis
• Babita Kirodian, Head of Country Pharmacovigilance, Bristol Myers Squibb
• Sunit Maity, AVP Product Development, Theramyt Novobiologics
• Pratik Shah, Head- Clinical, Medical & Regulatory Affairs, PV and QA, Astellas Pharma
• Jyotsna Patwardhan, Head Development QA, Novartis
• Piyush Gupta, Associate Director, GNH India
• Mazhar Maruf, Regional Head of Pharmacovigilance - Asia Pacific, Glenmark
• Sujay Salvi, Head, Clinical Trial Supplies Management, SIRO Clinpharm
• Chitra Bargaje, Consultant, ADAMAS Consulting
• V.K. Sharma, Associate Vice President, Unichem Laboratories
• Milind Antani, Head - Pharma LifeSciences, Nishith Desai Associates
• Deepti Sanghavi, Senior Medical Writer-Medical Writing, SIRO Clinpharm
• Vandana Jolad Shivangi, Director, VIaTAL Pharma Consulting
Plus Many More...
TARGET AUDIENCE – INDUSTRY:-
VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific Advisors, Consultants of:
• Pharmaceutical organizations
• Generic pharmaceutical companies
• Contract research organizations
• Patient recruitment companies
• Government - Department of health
• Non-profit organizations/ Association
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO's, CTO's, CIO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Clinical Research & Development, Clinical Research Services, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Clinical IT, Clinical Trials, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Quality control / Assurance/GCP, Clinical Study Design, Safety Surveillance, Subject Recruitment, E-Clinical Systems.
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
• The Standard Price - Conference Delegate Pass & Workshop - 1 or 2 Delegates (INR 7,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Conference Only – 1 Day (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
• Group Discounts - Conference Delegate Pass & Workshop - 3 and above Delegates - (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Conference Only – 1 Day (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
• Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to TEL: + 91 044 65515695, +91 9940043915 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
In case you or any of your colleagues might be interested in participating in the same, please let me know and I will be happy to call you and help you with the registration.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 9940043915