Researcher symposium are inviting researchers based within and outside academia to submit abstracts to the upcoming event:
“One Health, Many Perspectives: Emerging Research from LMICs."
the event will be held in Liverpool on 29th-30th August 2018.
The team invite abstracts from the following topics:
- ‘Doing’ One Health in the field
- Social science and One Health
- Drivers of disease
- Neglected tropical diseases
- (Re)emerging and endemic zoonotic diseases • Modelling and economics in One Health
- Intervention strategies
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Food safety
- Food Security
- Human-animal relationships
- Health seeking behaviours and practices
- Health-care utilisation and access to services
- Barriers to One Health
The symposium is jointly organised by ZELS-AS students (https://www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/bahcm/zels-as/) and the Liverpool School of Tropical medicine. It will be held at LSTM on 29th – 30th August 2018.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 30th 2018. Please refer to the website https://zelspgrsymposium.wordpress.com/ for more information on abstract submission and registration.
Please email email@example.com for any queries.