This blog is closed to new posts due to inactivity. The post remains here as part of the network’s archive of useful research information. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
Due to high demand, Global Health Trials is delighted to hold Research Writing and Publicaton Skills Month in November 2015. We are working with excellent partners across the world, including the British Medical Journal, EQUATOR, and AuthorAid to bring you numerous events, resources, and learning oppotunities.
Important announcement - the highly recommended FREE TAUGHT ELEARNING COURSE offered by AuthorAid in 'Research Writing' is starting now, but you MUST enrol before 26th October. The course runs for six weeks - to read more click here.
Just for a taste of things to come, other events linked to Writing and Publication Skills Month include:
- 'Ask the Expert' panel with Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal, Dr Trish Groves
- Other eLearning opportunities
- Guidance on using reporting guidelines, for example the CONSORT and SPIRIT guidelines
- Themed topics such as, how to do a literature review, why publish your protocol, and what are systematic reviews
- Webinars from the EQUATOR group
.... and lots more! Keep an eye on Global Health Trials for more information, and remember to sign up to AuthorAid's eLearning before 26th October!