This blog is closed to new posts due to inactivity. The post remains here as part of the network’s archive of useful research information. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
The ACT Consortium will host a webinar on the Safety of Antimalarials, hosted by Prof David Lalloo from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine as part of the ACT Consortium, next Tuesday 7 October at 12:30pm BST. Full details are available at www.actconsortium.org/webinars.
Discussion points will include
- What does ACT Consortium research tell us about antimalarial safety?
- Can approaches for recording participant-reported harms in malaria clinical drug trials be harmonised?
- How would you use a centralised safety repository for assessing harms?
- How does our novel data collection tool facilitate harms data capture by non-clinicians?
- What do we know of the interactions between malaria and HIV drugs in malaria endemic areas?