SAMSKARA is a non profit organization based in Hyderabad, India, which offers suggestions/inputs related to planning/designing /protocol related, Clinical trial execution and Final report generation as required by M.D./M.S, Ph.D scholars from Ayurveda/Homeopathy/Unani/Siddha colleges and Ayurvedic Pharma companies.
SAMSKARA provides training related to AYUSH (Indian System of Medicine) Clinical Research, and is offering a free space on its training course on clinical research into Ayush medicine. The course will cover:
- Formulating research question /hypothesis
- Trial Design
- Setting of objectives
- Sampling/sample size etc.
- Selection criteria
- Investigations required ( for diagnosis and assessment)
- Assessment criteria/methods
- Suggestions on Feasibility of interventions identified for study
- Ethical Issues
- Suggested useful literatures relevant to proposed study
- General comments on the Synopsis /research plan
- Data analysis and interpretation (of completed projects
- Final Study report and Publication etc.
This course provides suggestions and guidance on various steps /aspects related to planning, designing of Postgraduate and PhD. research work and Clinical Trials for AYUSH.
If you'd like to apply, please write an email explaining your background, current work, and why you would like to apply to this course to:
Contact: Dr.Sreedhar Tirunagari, Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile no: 09701844460 http://www.samskarafoundation.in/