Global Health Trials Regional Faculty Training Course Scheme
To aid in the career development of research staff and in capacity development, Global Health Trials regional faculties are working with the providers of existing courses in clinical research, to open up those courses to additional members who could attend free of charge. Courses could include, for example, workshops and courses in monitoring, GCP or GCLP, the various aspects of quality trial conduct or specific methodologies.
Places will be offered on these courses if the participant:
- Works for a non-profit organisation (such as a charity, MoH, and including Universities)
- The course must not be covered by the organisation’s study or project budget.
- The course will add benefit to the career of the applicant in clinical research
- The applicant would add benefit to colleagues, or site/programme through the knowledge gained from the course
To apply for the courses, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you would like to attend the course, and with an accompanying approval letter from your Head of Department.
- Global Health Trials Southern African Regional Faculty is delighted to announce that CREDE (Clinical Research, Education, and Development) has signed up for this scheme in South Africa. To find out about the training courses run by Crede, please follow the link here. To apply for one of CREDE's courses, please email email@example.com, explaining why you would like to be involved and with an accompanying approval letter from your Head of Department. Global Health Trials editorial team will be in touch to inform you whether you have been selected.
- Sreedhar Tirungari of the Indian faculty is also offering places on his course 'clinical Research of Ayush Medicine' at Samskara, in India. Please read: https://globalhealthtrials.tghn.org/get-involved/training-courses/samskara/ for more information.
We are looking for research training providers across the globe who would consider opening up a few more places on thier courses for Global Health Trials members. If you run a training course and would consider partnering with us and sharing your training, please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org.